Dillards and Born shoes are my best friends! Dillards had Born on sale for 29.99 and 39.99 each. I am already here in KC, and I went down after work and found 4 pairs!!!!! 4 pairs that fit and were exactly what I was looking for. That makes a great day. All are sandals, but that is okay I have sandals for next spring, and I will be able to were them now for about a month.
First day of school for my senior daughter. This is the first time I have missed her first day of school. Very sad for me, and I am sure it was sad for her to. She would not let me see it, but I heard it her voice. She already has homework, on the first day. She is at a private school and she has to study and she gets excellent grades. I am so proud of her and her accomplishments, she is going to go far in her life. As long as she is happy, she can pursue a career in whatever field she would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment