Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am a public servant and am away from home till October 20,2009 training for the promotion I received last March. This is an adjustment, I am leaving my daughter behind and my spouse. I miss them very much everyday. We keep in contact via cell phones and I get to go home on the weekends. I live for Friday!!!!!

My little studio room is set up with a jigsaw puzzle on the breakfast counter and the Dell studio on the desk. I have a bag for dirty laundry that I take home every Friday. I am always forgetting things between home and here. My spouse (my rock) came to my assistance just yesterday. I left some of my medicines at home, and he made arrangements from my Doctor and the pharmacy here. I was just able to go to Walgreen's and get them on my way home. True love!

He is holding the home front, while I am away, which is no easy task. Our daughter is 17 and she is always working and getting ready to start her senior year in high school. So we are both lonely, me here and him at home. A separation is a test of patience and love, and we are solid. Solid for over 21 years, seems like just yesterday. I still feel inside like the girl he married, but my body and the wrinkles prove other wise. I see other women the same age and wonder if they feel the same inside? Stephen King is one of favorite authors and he gave a quote this year, that he still feels like a kid inside. I was able to relate to that comment, and now that I am normal.

Well I am addicted to this blogging! I will post often and hope that you enjoy my journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment