Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Page

I am a 48 year old female, who inside still feels like a child. I look in the mirror and see my mother's face staring back at me. I know that I will never live up to her life, but I try everyday. Married with one biological child and two stepdaughters, who have given us 6 grandchildren. My spouse is 10 years older than me, and he is fabulous. Wise when I am not in my game. It's a wonderful life and I am ready to write, just write!

Since the 9th grade with my short stories that were praised from my English teacher and have wanted to do more with my writing. I also thought it would be a book, or magazine articles, but my life has taken another bend in the road. So as of today, I am going to be a blogger. Hope you enjoy my journeys and give me some postive feedback if you feel so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment