Friday, August 21, 2009

Weekend

Well I hit the road with great anticipation to see my family. After driving for one hour and a high rate of speed I reached home. Home sweet home, my own bed, loveseat and even my toilet. A person of comfort, my home soothes my soul.

Superman met me at the door with a kiss/hug and needed to go sit down. He has just arrived home as I did. Went down with him to my love seat. It feels so good, to be in my own home. Sometimes I feel that I did not appreciate it as much, but I will never forget in the future.

My teenage daughter came home and said Hi from the Bannister and went to get food. So typical of a 17 year old. I know she loves me, but it is hard to get her to show me emotion, but I am banking on the near future. Once she comes into to her own, she will love me again. I know that I was the same with my mom, and she became my best friend.

April, my dog was the happiest to see me, she wagged her tail and ran up to me. I knew she would be happy and she gave me the biggest smile and warmed my heart. She is truly my best friend and she is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Black and white with one brown patch on her paw. She loves to run and play Frisbee and wants me to pet her all the time.

Enough for now, will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment