Monday, September 7, 2009

Superman II

I have been locked out for numerous days and I felt a little stifled. Once starting this blog, it is a release for me now. A way to share and process thoughts, feelings and emotions.

Of course Superman had to fix the blog for me! What would I do without him? I certainly do not want to find out. Fred had to come to my rescue in Kansas City, my beloved mini van overheated. He came down with his brothers and a trailer to haul it home. In addition he found me a car to use while I am here. He asked his niece (she just had a beautiful baby girl) and they had an extra car. I am so very grateful, to be without a vehicle is very hard for me. I need to be in control, be able to get away if I need to. I cannot be dependable on any one but myself and my husband.

This week I only have 3 nights away from him, I hope it will go very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment