Superman, I am married to him!!! He was able to take my van apart and put it back together again, and it runs like new. He worked so hard on getting it to run again, and I do not know how to express how proud I am of him. He has never worked on the new vehicles with the computers, but he mastered it.
Always marry a man who can fix anything, I am always telling my daughter that. No pretty boys for us. Pretty boys are men who look good, but cannot tell which end of the screwdriver to use. A real man is who I have, good looking, sensual and can fix anything.
Our 19th wedding anniversary was on the 23rd, and we both forgot. I can remember when I was hurt that he might forget it. Well as we grow older, other things are more important. Our 17 year old and our grandchildren. Grandpa will watch our little one with down syndrome tomorrow after her preschool. She loves to come with him, she will play and play and then they will take a nap. Well I forgot they will eat lunch first. She will eat anything, and it is easy for him. PB and J a easy lunch, and she is very happy. I am envious that he will get to watch her without me, but it is good for both of them.
See he can do anything, grand baby sitting and fix anything. I am the luckiest women in the world, but I am no Lois Lane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment