Coming home from work, I stopped to get bottled water. 25 minutes later I came out with one bag and no water. The very item I needed the most. At 48 this is happening every day, and I do not like it!
Memory of an elephant is how I was described by my family, friends and my spouse. Aging is making the short term memory going south. How can I deal with this? Gracefully, admitting to myself I am no longer a spring chicken. The right breast was the first to go, followed by legs, then the weight. Lost the weight, did not get my previous gorgeous legs back!
My grandson was over and wanted to go on a bike ride. My bike has a flat tire for over 6 years, so I walked while he rode. I ended up going half the way and encouraging him to go on and I will watch him. Another thing gone, my exercising. Aging is all about losing what we had, with out a chance of getting it back.
Well I will go out fighting!!!! The new forty is fifty and the new sixty is fifty. That is what I will tell myself at each decade until I die. When I think about things, I still feel like a kid, even though I am way past that age. Live life each day and enjoy them as they go so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment